“ Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”
- Arthur C. Clarke
“ As Information Technology restructures the work situation, IT abstracts thought from action.”
- Shoshana Zuboff
To achieve strategic excellence in education and research and enable and empower students with the adequate knowledge to become highly qualified professionals in the field of IT.
- To develop and disseminate knowledge through pedagogy and research.
- To empower society in innovative and sustainable ways.
- To motivate our students to achieve excellence in problem solving and teamwork skills.
- To inculcate the qualities of ethical behavior and mutual respect in our students.
The department was established in 2008 with the aim of imparting state-of-the-art pedagogy in the area of Information Technology.
Since then the department strives to be a center for excellence, innovation and research with dedicated faculty, highly motivated students, and an innovative campus environment.
The department has excellent infrastructure, well equiped labs and well qualified and experienced faculty.
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Information Technology
- Full Time Graduate Course, 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- 60 Seats + 5 % Tuition Fee Waiver (Merit – 36, Management – 19, CS* – 2, NRI – 3)
- 6 Seats for Lateral Entry (Merit – 3, Management – 3)
- Tuition Fees: Rs.35000/Year (Merit), Rs.65000/Year (Management & CS), Rs.100000/Year (NRI)
* Seat reserved for children of employees working in co-operative sector/institutions
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission. However candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota.
The admission will be based on the rank list prepared by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala.
Reservation to SC, ST and other communities are available as per rules and regulations of the Government from time to time
Engineering diploma holders are eligible for admissions to second year B. Tech, based on the rank list prepared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala
Name : Mrs. DEEPA A B
- Department : Information Technology
- Designation : Assistant Professor
- Joining Date : 20,Jan,2009
- Ph : 8714471440
- email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.E Computer science And Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- 7 years teaching experience
- Theory of computation
- system programming
- computer Graphics
- computer networks
- mobile computing
- Database Security via Inference Detection in nationalconference in trichi 2009 May
- bigdata and data analytics
The Department has established state-of-the-art Computing Laboratories:
- Computer Center
- Programming Lab
- Data Structures Lab
- OOP Lab
- Computer Network Lab
- Database Lab